Before we get started here, I’d like to say that I have taken my new favorite wedding image of all time. I can’t take all the credit though, Chris and Tyler scouted this amazing location years back and it was the first stop on their photo location list.
Ever since I met up with Chris and Tyler for the first time, I’ve been stoked for their wedding.
Random awesome facts about the day:
- Christina’s mom did the fantastic beading on Chris’ wedding dress.
- Chris and Tyler are both part of the amazing graphic design and development studio Pilot Interactive
- Chris found her beautiful parasol umbrella at Raindrops in Toronto – all they sell is rain related merchandise!
- I love vintage themed weddings.
- Favorite random quote of the day “You look like the cover of a romantic comedy”
- They painted little hearts on a brick wall for us to use for photos.
- It didn’t rain! And then it did. And then it stopped again!
- The guys picked up breakfast at the Senator in Dundas square. It’s one of those places you drive past, and you think…’that place is either really really good, or really really sketchy’ — it’s good.
- Louboutin’s made an appearance for the wedding
- No one was sure how to bustle the dress, so we looked it up on Youtube.
- We did some photos at a fantastic vintage brick wall, and then headed to Ryerson University for some green shots.
- They picked the Carlu in Toronto for their venue after they spotted a photo from a 1930s dinner party held there.
- St Michael’s Cathedral downtown Toronto is GIANT. And you can’t take photos from the balcony, unless you want to pay 8 million dollars (true fact – it needs restored)
- Black Truffle Mac n Cheese is the best Hors D’Oeuvres I’ve come across to date.
- I had my buddy Tyler James Bertrand out to second shoot, and he created some amazing photographs.
- Anemones are the best flower.
- The DJ blew my mind at several moments throughout the evening. Weddings in general need more MGMT.
- The entire day was so beautiful, and so much fun. It really was absolutely perfect.
- Chris and Tyler are currently in the process of spending 5 weeks in Europe. Honeymoon win.
On to some more pictures!
Wedding Makeup Ideas
Christian Louboutin wedding shoes.
Wedding Umbrellas and Parasols
Check Out Some Related posts: