Slightly above Toronto
If you follow my blog, you’ll notice that I end up in Las Vegas quite often. (6 times since November I think) It’s just been random chance.
Things I’ve learned about Vegas:
- The guys that hand out flyers on Las Vegas Blvd will never leave you alone. If you’ve been there, you know what kind of flyers they hand out.
- The hotel room bathrooms at Ceasar’s Palace DO NOT HAVE A DOOR. But they have a phone beside the toilet, and TV infront of the mirror. I suppose this balances out.
- Bally’s is probably the best place to stay if you want a good room for $35 bucks a night. They’re nicer than the Holiday Inn, and dirt cheap. Oh, and in a great location.
- Fremont Street is hilarious, and contains approx. 25% of the U.S. tye dyed shirt population.
- THE GOLDEN NUGGET HAS A WATER SLIDE THAT GOES THROUGH A SHARK TANK. This is awesome.
- The airport has free wireless and slot machines – as well as sketchy 80s style mirrored ceilings.
- You can drink on the street.
- It’s hot.
- Really hot.
- Air Canada’s 30 Rock Episodes are way behind (they currently only go to season 2, episode 8 -)
- The pools sometimes contain 1 part water to 1 part tanning oil.
- There are way too many high end clothing shops there.
- Check out the photographer in Ceasar’s Palace shops. You’ll want to buy his shots for every wall in your house.
Anyways – this trip I took every single photo with a fisheye. Why? Because I think it’s funny – and to my knowledge no one else in the world has been dumb enough to try something like this.
Here are a few photos:
Takeoff in Toronto
Hotel rooms look much bigger with a fisheye (Paris)
Poolside at Paris
Paris wants to convince you that it’s always daytime out.
And flying home.
Check Out Some Related posts: